Our medical center includes a hospital, a primary care medical clinic and visiting outpatient medical specialty services.
- Family Medicine
- Pediatric Services
- Pre and Post-Delivery OB Care
- Child and Adolescent Checkups
- Fracture Care
- Injury Treatment
- Disease Management and Education
- Mental Health Services
- Comprehensive Physicials
- Other Physicals: DOT, School, Sports, Fireman
- Immunizations - including Minnesota Vaccines for Children
- Minnesota Breast and Cervical Control Program
- Wellness Exams
Other Services Include:
- Ambulance Service
- Emergency Care
- CT Scans
- MRI Scans
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Dexa Scan: Bone Density Screening
- Diabetes Management
- Dietary Counseling
Specialty Care - Sanford Tracy Medical Center is pleased to welcome several specialists to our outpatient specialty clinic.
Mental Health/Behavioral Services
Dawn VanRuler, MS, ARNP, CN, FNP. is a family nurse practitioner with specialization and certification in child, adolescent, and adult mental health. VanRuler and Rayman work together with Dr. Rajesh Singh to provide mental health care for people of all ages.
Includes cardiac rehab, echocardiogram, Holter monitors and cardiac stress tests.
Includes asthma treatment, oxygen supply and sleep studies.